When you go away on a guys-only trip, you’re often looking to get a little dirty and do things that aren’t usually allowed. We’ve put together an itinerary with that in mind.
- Enjoy a chef-prepared breakfast in The South Range Lodge.
- Pile up in the Polaris and take a ride through the ranch.
- Lunch in The Pit, it doesn’t get much better than that. Delicious hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and more.
- Shoot skeet on the range, make it a little friendly competition.
- Gather together for a meal that will delight in the Lodge. While you’re waiting, enjoy a game of horseshoes, pool or shuffleboard.
- Get an early start for your day of hunting. Head out with our guides for a morning of hunting the animals of your choice – that are in season, of course.
- Back to the Lodge for a delicious brunch and some down time.
- Enjoy the pool or head out on horseback to explore the ranch some more.
- Skeet and wobble trap shooting at your leisure.
- Dinner is served in The Pit. We can even turn the game on one of our three outdoor flat screens.
- Enjoy breakfast at your leisure.
- A stay on a ranch is not complete without some fishing. Get up early and enjoy the fishing at one of our 8 fishing tanks and ponds.
- The afternoons lend themselves well to a host of activities. Enjoy any of them: shooting, archery, sports, relaxing with a drink by the pool or exploring the ranch.
- Chef-prepared dinner featuring all your favorites in the location of your choosing.
- Stay up reminiscing by the Fire Pit.