Arrive at Picosa Ranch ready to relax and be pampered, of course with a little adventure thrown in the mix.
- Enjoy a home cooked breakfast on the lawn.
- Saddle up and go for a trail ride through the property.
- When you reach the creek, we’re sure your stomach will be growling so we’ve set up an area to enjoy your chef-prepared lunch under the centuries old Oak trees.
- Climb back onto your horse – after you’ve explored a bit, of course – and make your way back to the South Range Lodge to freshen up and relax.
- Spend the afternoon on a rocking chair with a good book or relaxing at the pool.
- Gather together for a dinner fit for a queen in the South Range Lodge. Our chef will prepare all of your favorites while you catch up with friends.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast on the lawn or in the Lodge.
- Learn how to shoot skeet on our beautiful skeet range while your girlfriends relax on the plush furniture with a cocktail.
- Relax at the luxurious lagoon style pool located at the South Range Lodge.
- Swim up to the bar (or walk down to the same level) to enjoy lunch prepared by our chef in The Pit.
- Finish the afternoon with a photo safari through to see all of the exotic animals or maybe a little friendly competition with a scavenger hunt to see who can find their way through the ranch to the prize waiting for the winner.
- Gather together for a relaxed dinner in the lodge complete with s’mores by the fire pit.
- End the night stargazing at the beautiful, clear Texas skies.
- Light breakfast at your leisure.
- Gather together to prepare for a fun day in town that will include:
- Treatments at a Spa
- Shopping on the River Walk or La Cantera
- Exploring downtown
- Enjoy dinner at a restaurant of your choosing in town. Tell us what you’re craving and we’ll make the reservation.