We want this family vacation to be stress-free and enjoyable for everyone and that’s why we have activities the whole family can enjoy.
- Breakfast is served! Chef David will prepare a spread of your favorite items that you can enjoy in the house or on the lawn.
- Time to explore! Saddle up on one of the horses or pile into a ranch vehicle to explore the property and see all of the neat secrets it holds.
- Challenge the little ones to a scavenger hunt that will teach them all about plants and animals that call Picosa Ranch their home.
- Lunch prepared poolside in The Pit. Enjoy at the swim up bar or walk down eating area.
- Spend the afternoon splashing around in the luxury lagoon style pool, complete with lounge chairs and areas that are shallow enough for even our smallest guests.
- Dinner at the lodge prepared by Chef David and finished off with S’mores and stories of the Old West told by a true cowboy at the fire pit.
- Breakfast at your leisure with chef prepared choices.
- Drop the kids at Camp Picosa and enjoy an adult’s only morning with skeet shooting or just relaxing with a good book.
- Lunch is served on the lawn.
- Horseback riding for the family. Learn to ride with our trained instructors in the rodeo rink or take the horses on a ride through the property if you’re a bit more advanced.
- A late afternoon swim or friendly game is the perfect ending to an eventful day.
- Dinner at the chuck wagon. Chef David will prepare a traditional chuck wagon feast complete with bar-b-que, beans and cornbread. While he’s getting everything ready, play a game of horseshoes or fish at the pond.
- Stargaze at the beautiful Texas night’s sky and see who can find the most constellations.
- Breakfast on the lawn prepared by Chef David.
- Time to explore the city. Enjoy your choice of activities including:
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Sea World
- The River Walk
- A show at the Theatre
- Arrive back at the ranch and have dinner waiting at the Lodge to enjoy.