Traveling to Picosa Ranch is simple and enjoyable. Once you are here, we want you to be prepared with whatever you need. With our temperate weather and sunshine year round you will be able to experience many of the activities whatever time of the year you join us. Below are some suggestions for what to bring when coming to Picosa Ranch.
Put your feet up with a good book and relax at the pool.
Visiting in Fall / Winter (October - February):
- Be prepared with warm and cool clothes. The Texas weather can sometimes surprise you and it is best to have options. The coldest months are always December and January.
Visiting in Spring / Summer (March - September)
- Springs in Texas are very enjoyable. As with Fall and Winter, be prepared with warm and cool clothing. A light jacket or sweater should work fine in the months leading in and out of Fall and Winter.
- Summers in Texas are generally warm. You should bring cooler clothes that breathe easily. Hats are also a great way to shade yourself from the sun.
Other great things to have (but if you don’t we have plenty!):
- Lip balm
- Rain coat / boots (just in case!)
For Horseback riding:
- Close toed shoes - boots or tennis shoes work best
- Long pants - jeans are ideal
For Hiking / outdoor activities:
- Close toed shoes
Call us at: